Sunday, February 26, 2017

The Maze

 Written by Uyoyou Christiana Charles-Iyoha

Father, I lift my voice to you
To seek direction
True direction and guidance
Order my steps in Your word
Order my speech in Your Word
And give me relationships that glorify Your name
And enhance Your plans and purposes for my life
So that I will prosper in your ways.

Where do I turn from here?
Left, right, backwards, forwards?
So many voices beckoning, yet none certain
I reflect on experiences, expertise, intelligence, lessons learnt
Yet none appears certain
Then I prayed
And He answered
My word is a lamp to your feet and a light to your path.

 Order my steps in your word
Order my mental processes in your Word
Order my desires in your Word
Teach me to walk in your word
Teach me to speak in and by your word
Establish me in your word
For your word is light and life.

Lifted and established
By His wonderful guidance
Gleaned from His Word
Interpreted by His Holy Spirit
I stand firm and rooted
Unshakeable and unafraid
Because He is my Guide


No comments:

Post a Comment