Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Open Heavens

Written by Uyoyou Christiana Charles-Iyoha

Open doors, open windows
Opportunities, platforms, springboards, launchpads
So many of them to choose from
How do I tell which is mine?
How do I know which one to walk through?
Salvation, hell, poverty, wealth, obedience, disobedience
Then I hear His voice
This is the way;
I am the Way, the Truth and the Life
Come in through My door and have life and all that pertains to life and godliness.

Open the heavens, my father
Pour out your abundant grace
Grace to obey You
To be diligent, excel
And bring glory to Your name.

Purge my heart of everything
That stands against Your will
And free me to receive
Abundant grace
That transforms and elevates.

Enrich my heart with Your word
Fill me afresh with Your Spirit
Empower me to obey You
Love You and harvest souls

Save the lost and dying
To populate heaven
Fulfill the great commission
And bring glory to Your name.


No comments:

Post a Comment