Thursday, December 21, 2017

Thank You Lord

Written by Uyoyou Christiana Charles-Iyoha

In the midst of the storms
Raging, fierce and even disastrous
You rescued me, saved me and kept me
In Your Hands

As famine ravished the land
And hunger redesigned faces and bodies
You gave abundant provision
That I neither deserved nor earned

Diseases swept across regions
Maimed and killed quite a number
Young and old, strong and wealthy
But you safeguarded and healed me
Rumors of war and wars
As pride, hate and quest for power ruled the land
Young men, women and children were sacrificed
But you kept me in the palms of your hands

What shall I render unto You, my Lord
A thousand bullocks is not enough
Billions of dollars are not enough
But with a heart of gratitude and awe

I say thank You, Sir
Thank You, Lord and Savior
Thank You, my Father and My God
Thank You Redeemer, Justifier, Sanctifier

Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!!

https://olives-university.eduongo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment