Thursday, December 21, 2017

Thank You Lord 2

 Written by Uyoyou Christiana Charles-Iyoha

 Shall I sacrifice a thousand bullocks like Solomon?
They will not be enough
Shall I build You Churches, orphanages and hospitals?
Shall I build You hostels for the homeless?
And forget or even refuse to thank You
They will be worthless pieces of architecture

Shall I be a voice for the voiceless?
Despised, hated and imprisoned?
Give my body to be burnt for the gospel?
Sing like angels, dance all day for You?
Yet, I do not say thank You
Because I believe it is my power?

God, I love You
Appreciate Your extravagant grace in my life
Thank You for Life, salvation, mercies
Forgiveness of sins, Healings
Love, Compassion, mighty deliverances
Promotions, Favor, Honor
I love you, Lord; Thank You


https://olives-university.eduongo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment