Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Majesty 2


Written by Uyoyou Christiana Charles-Iyoha


Mighty God, Eternal Rock of Ages
King of kings and Lord of lords
I bow before You for You are high and lifted up
None compares to You, Lord
In wisdom, power, majesty
You reign and reign and reign
In the heavens, in the earth, beneath the earth
In the valleys, the waters
In the affairs of humanity
You are the Governor amongst the nations
Who can compare to Your awesome power and presence

Mighty God, Creator, Healer
Everlasting Father, El-Shaddai
I AM WHO I AM
Shekinah glory
Savior, Redeemer, Justifier, Sanctifier
You saved me, rescued me
So I can sing your praises at all times
Jehovah Adonai
Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent
All sufficient God, glorious in holiness
Fearful in praises
You are worthy of our praises

Man of war, Lion of the tribe of Judah
Mighty in battle
You deserve the praise
For there is none like You
Hallelujah



No comments:

Post a Comment